Digital Media Intern
Are you creative and digitally savvy? We want you as a Digital Media Intern!
Voto Latino is seeking an individual to work directly with the Online Digital Director to assist in creative development, social media management, website administration, and the execution of digital marketing communications. This person’s daily responsibilities might include: building our social media presence, research, archiving, blogging, and developing other forms of digital communications and processes.
- Help manage Voto Latino’s Facebook and Twitter
- Support Online Digital Director in collecting relevant and topical news stories
- Research and distribute information on current events, relevant legislation, trends, and pop culture
- Archive past campaign creative materials and analytics
- Help with distribution of external newsletters
- Support marketing initiatives: ordering, distributing, and measuring success of materials
- Computer skills
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of WordPress or HTML a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Versatile writing styles and good writing skills
- Flexibility, good time management, and attention to detail
- Self-directed, proactive and solutions-driven
- An interest in politics and social justice work
- An innate understanding of pop culture and news
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and commitment
Voto Latino is a nonpartisan organization that empowers young Latinos to create a better future for themselves and their community. We do this by providing you the technology, civic tools, and access to opportunities to become an agent of positive change in this country. And we do it for one simple reason: We are united by the belief that Latino issues are American issues and American issues are Latino issues that people like you can solve.