3 – Executive Assistant
Voto Latino seeks a qualified candidate for a the Executive Assistant position.
This position calls for a highly organized individual with superior attention to detail. The job involves administrative support to the President & CEO, but he/she will also work closely with the rest of the executive team. We are looking for an organized self-starter with a positive attitude and good sense of humor who is fully committed to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Degree from accredited college or university
- Strong interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills, including the ability to work independently and as part of team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Some knowledge of day-to-day finance a plus
- Manage the President & CEO daily calendar of appointments, schedule meetings and conference calls in coordination with internal staff and external contacts
- Coordinate speaking engagements, and plan business trips including all travel arrangements for the CEO; prepares the itinerary, confirms lodging and transportation, and processes and reconciles travel expenses
- Proactively identifies issues that could impact the successful execution of the CEO’s commitments, and develops ideas to resolve the problem/mitigate the risk
- Reviews all correspondence and communications; responds directly on behalf of the CEO; flags communications requiring the CEO’s attention or identifies the right person in the team to respond
- Prepares or coordinates with other departments to prepare presentations, briefing materials for meetings and events, media interviews, and key talking points for the CEO
- Work with President & CEO and Finance team on Accounts Payable process
- Manage general day-to-day operations of the office
- Organize and maintain files and records including employee and contractor records, grants and other reports
- Work closely with Voto Latino Artist Coalition
- Assist in event planning
Salary is commensurate with experience. Voto Latino also offers excellent benefits, including health insurance, vacation and sick leave.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Voto Latino is a nonpartisan organization that empowers Latino Millennials to claim a better future for themselves and their community. United by the belief that Latino issues are American issues and American issues are Latino issues, Voto Latino is dedicated to bringing new and diverse voices to develop leaders by engaging youth, media, technology and celebrities to promote positive change.
Voto Latino is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, including bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.