Field Campaigns Intern
Looking to get into organizing and want to be part of Voto Latino’s voter registration campaigns? We want you as a Field Campaigns Intern!
Voto Latino is looking for a driven, hard-working individual with excellent organizing experience and organizational skills to work as a part of its Field Team. The Field Campaigns Intern will work with the Field team to organize Voto Latino events on-the-ground in multiple states across the country. The Field Campaigns Intern will coordinate volunteer events and will play an integral role in our field programs including our Hispanic Heritage Month of Action initiative.
- Support Voto Latino HQ Field Team by organizing and coordinating voter registration and other VL events across the country
- Support in management of Voto Latino volunteers country-wide
- Plan voter registration drives(often remotely) with on-the-ground volunteers
- Support special projects, events, and other Voto Latino teams, as needed
- Self-motivated, fast, independent learner
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Organizing experience a plus
- Voter registration experience a plus
Voto Latino is a nonpartisan organization that empowers Latino Millennials to claim a better future for themselves and their community. United by the belief that Latino issues are American issues and American issues are Latino issues, Voto Latino is dedicated to bringing new and diverse voices to develop leaders by engaging youth, media, technology and celebrities to promote positive change.
Voto Latino is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, including bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.