Do you love numbers? Do you want to learn the ins and outs of non-profit operations? If so, we’re interested in you for the role of Finance Intern.
Voto Latino is seeking a Finance Intern to join the Voto Latino team. The Finance Intern will work closely with the Finance & HR Director in the Washington, DC office. Voto Latino offers its interns the opportunity to play an integral part in multiple branches of our organization. Assignments vary based upon need and present a chance to work in multiple capacities within the Finance & Accounting field offering work experience and education. Interns should want an involved experience and to gain familiarity with the operation of non-profit organizations.
- Work closely with the Finance & HR Director on finance-related tasks
- Assist with the tracking system for fixed assets & other inventory
- Assist in vendor/services selection and approval process
- Support the payment processing functions
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Support data entry functions
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Background or interest in business administration
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Self-motivated, fast and independent learner
- Exhibits strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
Voto Latino is a nonpartisan organization that empowers young Latinos to create a better future for themselves and their community. We do this by providing you the technology, civic tools, and access to opportunities to become an agent of positive change in this country. And we do it for one simple reason: We are united by the belief that Latino issues are American issues and American issues are Latino issues that people like you can solve.