7 – Fundraising & Business Dev. Intern
We want you as a Fundraising and Business Development Intern!
Voto Latino is looking for a recent graduate or current student who is a junior or senior who would love to learn about the financial growth aspect the non-profit sector. You will have the opportunity to manage clients and learn the intricacies of fundraising.
- Assist with fundraising events
- Conduct research on corporate donors
- Assist the Founder and President with call time to reach out to donors
- Prepare marketing materials to produce donor materials
- Write thank you notes to donors
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Motivated and willing to exceed fundraising goals
- Able to multitask and work independently
- Scrappy and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Innovative and thinks outside the box
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Voto Latino is a nonpartisan organization that empowers Latino Millennials to claim a better future for themselves and their community. United by the belief that Latino issues are American issues and American issues are Latino issues, Voto Latino is dedicated to bringing new and diverse voices to develop leaders by engaging youth, media, technology and celebrities to promote positive change.
Voto Latino is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, including bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.