Digital Advertising Associate
Join a creative, innovative and nimble digital media team, in service of getting 1 million Latinxs registered to vote!
The Digital Advertising Associate will assist Voto Latino in producing effective, innovative, and creative advertising campaigns for both acquisition and our marquee online voter registration program. Reporting to and collaborating closely with the Director of Digital Engagement, the Digital Advertising Associate will implement strategy to acquire new donors and supporters to the organization as well as develop strategy to register new Latinx voters.
$45K-$50K salary. Benefits include partial payment of health insurance premiums and 20 days of PTO prorated annually.
- Collaborate on the strategic direction of VL’s ad acquisition and voter registration programs with the Director of Digital Engagement
- Working with Voto Latino’s digital advertising consultants, ensure successful implementation of digital ads strategy around list acquisition, donor acquisition, and voter registration
- Identify opportunities to run digital ads
- Monitor performance of digital ad campaigns and provide recommendations on tone, content, and direction of digital ads
- Suggest and execute experiments and conversion tests alongside VL’s digital advertising consultants
- Create rapid response strategies to breaking news stories
- Implement digital advertising grant deliverables
- Track and ensure the implementation of best practice guidelines for digital ads
- Stay up to date on new and developing ad products, both within existing platforms and emerging platforms
- 1 year or 1 election cycle of experience in a dedicated digital advertising role
- Familiarity with advertising platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, Bing, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Basic understanding of pixel and pixel management
- Excellent communication skills and writing
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Fun and collaborative, looking to help a great team of passionate digital professionals
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented with good multitasking, communication and organizational skills
- A connection to or understanding of the Latinx community and issues of social justice
- Must be located in Washington, DC, or willing to relocate
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital communications, advertising
- Experience working on an online voter registration program
- Familiarity with CRMs like EveryAction
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS for landing page templating
- Google Ads Certification
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use “Digital Advertising Associate” in the subject line.
Voto Latino is a nonpartisan organization that empowers Latino Millennials to claim a better future for themselves and their community. United by the belief that Latino issues are American issues and American issues are Latino issues, Voto Latino is dedicated to bringing new and diverse voices to develop leaders by engaging youth, media, technology and celebrities to promote positive change.
Voto Latino is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, including bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.