We are looking for a Partnerships Associate to support the Campaigns team and programs.
Voto Latino is looking for a Partnerships Associate to support its Campaigns team and programs. Candidate should be a creative individual with excellent interpersonal skills who likes to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. Position will be responsible for identifying, developing and maintaining key relationships with non-profit, political, and civic leaders. The Partnerships Associate will create a strong network to involve in VL’s national campaign strategy and increase usage of its digital tool, Voter Pal. The Partnerships Associate will lead coalition work and support special projects related to partnerships.
- Manage strategic relationships with non-profit, political and civic leaders, with a focus on the grassroots and local levels
- Oversee coalition participation including calls and meetings
- Track, lead, and execute follow-ups with a high level of professionalism, including the coordination of external requests for collateral, materials and other support
- Implement strategies for expanding VL’s relationships across key states, coalitions, campuses, and other progressive communities
- Create detailed work plans to engage partners in VL’s 2020 voter registration efforts using Voter Pal and other digital tools
- Research and maintain a database of current and potential partners
- Connect partners with opportunities to support VL campaigns
- Draft materials, guides and coordinate communication across all channels
- Organize trainings and webinars
- Lead special projects and external requests related to partnerships
- Travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience meeting deadlines in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Self-starter and critical thinker with proven ability to exercise discretion
- Excellent communicator with strong written and oral skills
- Demonstrated commitment to and awareness of Latinx civil rights and/or issues of social justice
- Must be based or willing to move to the Washington, DC area
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience with partnership development or similar experience
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Salary is commensurate with experience. Voto Latino also offers competitive benefits, including health insurance, and vacation leave.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use “Partnerships Associate” in the subject line. Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Voto Latino is a nonpartisan organization that empowers Latino Millennials to claim a better future for themselves and their community. United by the belief that Latino issues are American issues and American issues are Latino issues, Voto Latino is dedicated to bringing new and diverse voices to develop leaders by engaging youth, media, technology and celebrities to promote positive change.
Voto Latino is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, including bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.