Voto Latino (VL) is currently seeking Digital Associate to coordinate the day-to-day digital communication and voter outreach efforts. This role will work closely with both digital and data teams to oversee various digital initiatives. This position reports to the Vice President of Research & Analytics.
- Work with VP of Research & Analytics, along with various vendors to plan, create, and execute Voto Latino’s digital fundraising and engagement programming
- Help manage and oversee Voto Latino digital database of volunteers, activists, donors, and supporters
- Directly oversee Voto Latino’s website updates, maintenance, and communications
- Serve as lead contact for numerous digital vendors which service Voto Latino’s website maintenance, branded merchandise, communication tools, and others
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of ongoing digital programming and tactics
- Work across departments to plan and execute strategies for rapid response and communications, voter engagement, or advocacy efforts
- Stay abreast of advances in digital tools, tactics, and programming overall
- Perform special projects and other duties as seen fit
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A high level of analytical and writing skills
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or digital advocacy
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in digital advocacy using tools such as Every Action, NGP VAN, Hustle, ActBlue, and other prominent digital platforms
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms (Facebook Data Platforms and Google Analytics)
- Commitment to and awareness of Latinx civil rights and issues of social justice
- Spanish proficiency is not required but is a plus
Salary & Benefits
Salary range is $55,000-$65,000 annually. Voto Latino also offers competitive benefits, including health insurance, and paid vacation leave. This is a full-time employment position.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Please use “Digital Associate” in the subject line.
About Voto Latino:
Founded in 2004, Voto Latino is a dynamic and growing non-partisan organization whose civic engagement campaigns have reached an estimated 55 million Latino households nationwide. United by the belief that Latino issues are American issues and American issues are Latino issues, Voto Latino is dedicated to bringing new and diverse voices into the political process by engaging youth, media, technology and celebrities to promote positive change.
Voto Latino is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff . We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, including bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.