Voto Latino (VL) is currently seeking a Project Manager to help coordinate day-to-day and longer term interdepartmental projects. This role will work closely with all teams to help oversee various projects and initiatives. This position will report to the Executive Director.
- Ensure projects are documented, on track, and aligned with goals
- Work across departments to prepare proposals and summaries
- Draft grant proposals, program proposals, program summaries, and project plans
- Prepare organizational presentations, memos, and other external program related communications
- Manage relationships with vendors and clients to ensure timely completion of projects
- Produce accurate and timely reports on ongoing projects and initiatives
- Help manage and grow certain donor relationships
- Other project management duties as seen fit
- A high level of analytical and writing skills
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in project management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding (or eagerness and ability to quickly gain a strong understanding) of formal project management methodologies
- Budget management experience
- Commitment to and awareness of Latinx civil rights and issues of social justice
Must be based or be willing to move to the Washington, DC area in the future, remote work currently during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary range is $70,000-$80,000 annually. Voto Latino also offers competitive benefits, including health insurance, and paid vacation leave. This is a full-time employment position.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Please use “Project Manager” in the subject line.
About Voto Latino:
Founded in 2004, Voto Latino is a dynamic and growing non-partisan organization whose civic engagement campaigns have reached an estimated 55 million Latino households nationwide. United by the belief that Latino issues are American issues and American issues are Latino issues, Voto Latino is dedicated to bringing new and diverse voices into the political process by engaging youth, media, technology and celebrities to promote positive change.
Voto Latino is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, including bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.