Senior Graphic Designer
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating compelling, on-brand visual content to engage Voto Latino’s audience, enhance our online presence, and drive marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the social media team to create weekly visual assets, work on internal/external design tasks for the organization and our partners. The right candidate will have experience engaging with Latino audiences, can work in a timely fashion, and is not afraid to think outside the box. This is a senior position and will report to the Director of Social Media.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Social Media Content: Create eye-catching graphics, illustrations, and animations for our social media channels (e.g., Instagram, Twitter/X, TikTok, Facebook, Threads) to increase engagement and followers
- Graphic Design: Design visually appealing and on-brand graphics for social media, email marketing, website content, advertisements, and various marketing collateral
- Campaign Collateral: Develop visual assets to support marketing campaigns, including brochures, banners, flyers, and other promotional materials.
- Branding: Maintain and uphold brand identity guidelines to ensure consistency across all marketing materials
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including copywriters, content creators, and marketing managers, to deliver cohesive, integrated marketing campaigns
- 7+ years of experience in graphic design/social media field
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative style; extensive experience working in fast paced environments
- Demonstrated commitment to, and awareness of Latino civil rights and/or issues of social justice
- Spanish language proficiency is preferred
Salary & Benefits
Between $80,000 and $90,000 annual salary. Voto Latino offers competitive benefits, including health insurance, and paid vacation leave. This is a full-time employment position.
To apply email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter. Please use “Sr Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
About Voto Latino
Voto Latino is a nonpartisan organization that empowers Latino Millennials to claim a better future for themselves and their community. United by the belief that Latino issues are American issues and American issues are Latino issues, Voto Latino is dedicated to uplifting new and diverse voices to develop leaders by engaging youth, media, technology and celebrities to promote positive change.
Voto Latino is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, including bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.